Let SuperPaw™ Effectively Communicate With Your Fur Buddies
Most pet owners spoil their pets with lots of love, but that doesn’t excuse them from misbehaving. Developing bad behaviors in the good life can make them a handful to deal with. Your pets need to know that throwing a tantrum while learning a new trick is a big no-no.
But now, pets that refuse to obey commands are a thing of the past. With the help of SuperPaw™, your misbehaving love ones can grow into an intelligent, obedient, and well-behaved trooper.
SuperPaw™ Taps Into The Psychology Of A Dog
Research on animal behavior has determined that a dog’s attention span is too short, due to their innate and powerful sensory system. In short, these lovable creatures are too easily distracted.
SuperPaw™ helps pull their senses together and focus on the user only, capturing their full attention and awaiting to receive their command. The device emits a harmless 30kHz soundwave (humans can’t hear this) that stops all their bad behavior.
It even has a built in LED light to further capture attention and is also suitable for stopping aggressive dogs in their tracks.
Benefits Of Using SuperPaw™
- Works for both cats and dogs.
- Trains your pet to be obedient.
- Stops unwanted behavior like barking and clawing.
- Reinforce basic commands such as "sit," "down," and “come”.
- Harmless to both pets and humans.
- Effectively train whether you are indoors or outdoors.
How To Use SuperPaw™
- Point SuperPaw™ directly at your pet using from a distance of about 6 feet away.
- Give the verbal command, then immediately push the button.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until your pet responds to your commands.
Further Training Instructions
- For the best results, you should always use SuperPaw™ with a verbal command. Ensure you say your command first to get your pet’s attention.
- The training grounds should be clear of any distractions. It is best to pick a safe and wide, yet enclosed spot to train your dog.
- Each pet has a different reaction to SuperPaw™, be it barking, whimpering, or plainly staring. Because this may be a foreign sense for your dog, reassure that they are safe from harm.
- In the event of excessive aggression or if your dog is too distracted, wait for your dog to calm down before proceeding with training.
- It is important for your dog to be acknowledged after behaving well. Reward them with praises or further motivate them with a treat when any undesired behavior stops, or a new behavior is learned.
- If your dog does not respond to SuperPaw™, it may be because it doesn't understand the meaning of the soundwaves. The training should be repeated 5-6 times and last up to a few weeks for results to be evident.
- SuperPaw™ does not work on hearing impaired dogs.
Available Colors: Black, Yellow
Package Inclusion/s: Choose Your Bundle
- Buy 1 Only — Get 1 pc SuperPaw™
- Buy 2 — Get 2 pcs
- Buy 3 — Get 3 pcs
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!