Cure Sleep Apnea with the eSutnu™
Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), commonly known as snoring, is a result of airway blockage in your nose and throat as you sleep. This may seem common to many, and has been a running joke for most married scenarios, but can pose serious health threats if left untreated.
End your snoring woes! Sleep peacefully and safely with the eSutnu™!
The inspiration behind the eSutnu™
Sherpas are people ethic to the Himalayas known to adapt and live in high altitudes with low oxygen. They are able to efficiently use even a little amount of oxygen as they scale up high mountains thanks to the innovative design of eSutnu™ – a sleeping aid that stops snoring as it clears airway passages and allows optimum oxygen utilization.
Snoring is a result of soft palate tissues vibrating in your air passages that are causing blockages. Treatment would involve Continuous Positive Pressure using bulky and loud CPAP machines, which are inconvenient, and needless to say, expensive.
The eSutnu™ is designed to be a compact and practical alternative. Using Electro-Ventilating Technology, it has mini wind turbines that gently open up congested airways and ensure that you get optimum oxygen level and stops snoring for good.
- Made of soft medical grade Silica gel that's lightweight & comfortable
- Ergonomically designed to fit the nose comfortably & securely
- BPA free and odorless; safe for the human body
- Built-in mini twin wind turbines
- USB rechargeable;long-lasting batteries provide 8 hours of use on a single charge
Works as an air purifier; filters out air contaminants
- Stops snoring in the first use
- Non-invasive and non-irritant anti-snoring solution
- Clears air passages for better air flow
- Improves the air quality you breathe in
- Reusable & economical
- Encourages uninterrupted restful sleep for you... and your partner!
How to Use the eSutnu™:
- Clear the nose of any obstruction by cleaning it with water or a cloth before your sleep.
- Gently insert the eSutnu™ into your nose, turn on the switch and position it comfortably.
- Practice breathing with the device inside, as you may need to get accustomed to if you have never used a nose clip before. Once you feel comfortable breathing with it on, use it for a full night's sleep.
- Do not throw away the transparent silica gel. To clean, simply wash with warm water and pat to dry.
Main Material/s: ABS & Silica Gel
Net Weight: About 76 grams
Power Source: USB Rechargeable Battery (Built-in)
Available Color: Blue
Package Inclusion/s: 1 pc. Anti-Snore Electrical Ventilator
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!